Jan 28, 2010

They Call it Rodarte

Hi,
I just found time to look at the Rodarte Collection from target(yes, i know I'm a little late but whatever),
and it seems a bit weird to me.
I mean i thought rodarte was all "edgy and modern" as people said,
and then i see the dresses and stuff and go, "Whoa."
Why? Because the dresses are actually girly.
Yes, girly.
Look for yourself(if you haven't already beaten me to it)

rrr



I find it extremely surprisng that they went from this:
rody



To this

rod



These particular pieces are less girly, but they still have that girly- ness about them.

But although different from before,
it is pretty good the whole line.
I haven't seen anymore, of the pieces, but hopefully they'll be good too.

xo,
ary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting :D
I really, truly appreciate it ;)